A beautiful and unique waterfront venue
Aquarium of the Bay provides a unique and unforgettable venue for cocktail receptions, mixers, product launches, presentations and meetings. Whether it is a fun-filled team-building event, a board meeting, or a product launch, we have event staff that can help you plan the event of your dreams.
General Event Information:
- Total Building Space: 50,000 square feet
- Panoramic views of San Francisco Bay and the city skyline.
- 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels
- Over 30,000 aquatic animals from San Francisco Bay
- Conveniently located at the edge of PIER 39 and the historic Fisherman's Wharf district
- Close proximity to many hotels
- Accessible by public transportation
- Opportunities to enhance your celebration with Naturalist-led tours and other special features.
- Optional event services and equipment include: coat check service, custodial staff, A/V equipment, tables, chairs and linens.
2015 Aquarium of the Bay Facility Rentals
Discover the BayThe Discover the Bay exhibit is an introduction to the San Francisco Bay and the animals that live within it. Guests will have access to the exhibit proper, main entrance, restrooms and glass canopy, with views of the marina and San Francisco Bay.
Capacity: 60 people for a seated dinner, 80 people for a stand up cocktail.
Touch the Bay/North American River Otter ExhibitGive your guests the opportunity to touch sharks, rays, skates and sea stars. Guests also get up close and personal with land-dwelling animals ranging from Blue-Tongued Skinks to Chinchillas, in the PG&E Bay Lab. Explore our newest exhibit, North American River Otters and meet our watershed ambassadors!
Capacity: 40 people seated buffet, 75 people stand up cocktail
Discover the Bay/Touch the Bay/North American River Otter ExhibitEnjoy cocktails while strolling the top level of our Aquarium. Your guests will have access to Discover the Bay, featuring eight exhibits holding over one thousand aquatic animals; Touch the Bay, where guests have the opportunity to touch some of our animals; and our new North American River Otter exhibit, featuring our watershed ambassadors.
Capacity: 75 people seated buffet, 200 people stand up cocktail
Full Aquarium EventsYour guests will have full access to Aquarium of the Bay and will be able to share a cocktail with the sharks as they walk through crystal clear tunnels filled with 20,000 marine creatures.
Capacity: 350 stand up cocktail.
For more information or to put together a personalized and unique package,
please call Trudy Whitney at 415-623-5327 or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aquarium of the Bay