Aquarium of the Bay provides a unique and unforgettable venue for cocktail receptions, mixers, product launches, presentations, meetings, birthday parties and sleepovers.
General Event Information:
- Total Aquarium Space: 50,000 square feet
- Panoramic views of San Francisco Bay and the city skyline.
- 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels
- Over 20,000 aquatic animals from San Francisco Bay
- Conveniently located at the edge of PIER 39 and the historic Fisherman's Wharf district
- Within walking distance to many hotels
- Accessible by public transportation
- Opportunities to enhance your celebration with Naturalist-led tours and other special features.
- Optional event services and equipment include: coat check service, custodial staff, A/V equipment, tables, chairs and linens.
Your guests will have full access to Aquarium of the Bay and will be able to share a cocktail with the sharks as they walk through crystal-clear tunnels filled with 20,000 marine creatures.
Capacity — Cocktail Reception: 350
Size — 50,000 square feet
Add Aquarium of the Bay's Touch the Bay gallery to your evening event when you rent the Farallon Room and give your guests the opportunity to touch sharks, rays, skates, and sea stars. Guests can also get up close and personal with land animals ranging from blue-tongued skinks to chinchillas.
Capacity — Cocktail Reception: 100
Room Size — 2,800 square feet
With a stage and tiered seating that can accommodate 270 people, our Bay Theater is the perfect space for meetings, special events, corporate off-sites, presentations, and musical performances. A large lobby provides space for intermission and refreshment breaks
Capacity — House: 270; Lobby: 110
Reservations and information
To meet with our event coordinator or to reserve the Aquarium for your next event, please call 415.623.5326 or email email@example.com
Full Aquarium floor plan